Friday, March 5, 2010

Brief update

Well I have downloaded two different blog apps and sadly neither worked. So this blog will be brief. Brian is going great. He had his therapeutic dose of bexxar today . They measured how much he radiating and it's 11. A 22 requires a hospital stay so we get to hang out here in the twice blessed apt. at Baylor. He checks in to the hospital Wednesday. He has precautions he has to follow to protect me. There's a six foot rule, including separate beds, he has to has his hands every hour and triple flush. Starting tomorrow he has to suck on a lemon or sour candy every hour to help squeeze the radiation out of his salivary glands. I should mention that Brian hates sour stuff!! But oh well, beats and inflamed gland.

Tonight I read two chapters of the 2nd 39clues books to Angie and Tony. It was rough getting started but we got the hang of it. I was so thankful to get to do at least some of our routine with them. Talking to the kids was great tonight. I had them on speaker and zachy told his dad that as soon as he got home he was going to give him the biggest hug ever. We both were teary. Then I asked, what about me, and in true zachy form, he says, oh fine, I'll give you one too. We cracked up. I love them and miss them so much.

It's nice to know that so many are praying. If you're one of them, please keep it up.

1 comment: