Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tonight is our last night in our little apt here at twice blessed. Tomorrow we check into the bone marrow unit and Brian gets a picc and they'll hydrate him then start chemo Thursday. I'm going to work and I'm not liking it, but I plan on coming back here when I get off. Traffic was horrible tonight when we drove the perishables over to the rv in fort worth and the gps no likey the mixmaster. So, I'm dreading the drive:(
It's interesting trying to parent by phone. We've made the comment many times that we have no idea how military families do it. We get teary every time my sister posts a new picture of the kids on facebook. This week I helped my daughter with homework by phone. Thank goodness for camera phones. I have a smart mom, but she isn't as helpful with language arts:)
anyway try to post when I can. I'm very thankful for emails right now

No comments:

Post a Comment