Friday, February 19, 2010

We have a plan....we sort of.

Brian got his calendar yesterday. In truth, I haven't studied it that much. His dad called with questions so i had to pull it up and look at it some, but mostly I was just concerned about the first two weeks. Brian checks into the apartment Tuesday, has labs Wednesday, sees the Dr Thursday, and starts Friday. We have to spend two weeks in their apartment while he is radioactive then he checks into the hospital on March 10. I decided to take two weeks off and stay with him. I don't have the PTO time, and i have no idea how I'm going to pay my bills, but surprisingly, I have more peace with this decision, than trying to figure out a work schedule and trying to find someone else to stay with him on the days I can work, etc. I'm hoping that I can work while he's in the hospital, and his dad is coming the two weeks after.

Mom and dad are going to take care of the kids. I am hoping that Brian does well, and that I can get home some to see them. I can't imagine going 6-8 weeks without seeing them. Think how much they are going to change, especially the two little ones.

Pray for us. Pray that we keep perspective and that Brian has a speedy recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Vic. Praying praying praying. I am so proud of you and happy for you that ya'll will have this time together. I know that the Lord will bless your choice to be there for your husband. I so wish I lived closer to be able to help Vic. I feel so useless this far away. But I love you both and we are praying.

    ReplyDelete