Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Aiden Thomas.


Aiden says that when you turn Three God takes the two out (moves hand away from chest) and puts the Three in (moves hand from sky to chest.) I really liked this idea. To him aging isnt something that happens over the year, but a gift that happens in an instant.

There was definately a Thomas theme going on. Aiden currently loves trains. That is one of the reasons he insists we call him Aiden Thomas. This is the first year in about 4 that we had a store bought cake. Brian and I both thought "yuck". Even the cheapy boxes at the store TASTE so much better. It was really cute though. And Brian and I loved the fact that Tony and Aiden both picked a Thomas cake for their third birthday. We were cracking up thinking about Zachy picking a shark cake for his 3rd.

Aiden was very gracious and kept trying to share his presents with his brothers and sisters.

Even though the table is messy, I really wanted a pic of all the kids interacting. I am happy I got nana and papaw in there too.

In the pic at the top you can see him standing on the table to open it. Then he's sitting in front of his gift on the table. Normally we dont let the kids up on the table, I guess birthdays are exceptions. You can barely see Angie in the top one holding on to him afraid he's going to fall.

1 comment:

  1. I love your family! I wish we were more Calfaish at times!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete