Sunday, October 25, 2009



I made it a goal for this school year to do something with the kids at least one weekend a month. So, last weekend we took the kids to Sea World. Might as well make us of those season passes. If I've taken Emi before, she wasn't walking. Aiden hasn't been at least a year, and he was in aww. It was perfect weather for it. We didn't get to see Shamu this time, but saw the sea lion show and the seasame street show. See my slide show for pics. We stayed until dark. After dark they have scary stuff and the kids aren't ready for that. Frankly, neither am I. They were exhausted. Thanks to mom and Pam I had plenty of help that day and Pam and I managed to play nice.

My class is done. I'm just waiting for grades so I an update and more pics post after I get home from work on Tuesday. I took a PTO day this week, so I get to pretend to be a part timer.

1 comment: