Friday, January 21, 2011

Kids and their Blue Chickens


I try to clean my pockets out before I come home from work,but sometimes I accidently bring home things like tape, alcohol swabs, and occasionally a stray glove or two. Zachary got a hold of these gloves blew them up and drew faces on them. Then he named his babies Chicky poo, fluff fluff, handy and little joey. Little Joey isn't pictured because Emi laid claim to him and colored him with markers. She slept with little joey every night for a week. Zachy then started hiding his other babies before he went to school so that they wouldn't suffer the same fate. I really found this whole thing hilarious, especially when they started taking them for walks in the baby doll stroller. So funny the things kids find to play with and I am wondering if I should rethink spending money on them at Christmas time.

1 comment:

  1. yep the simplest toys are often the best toys and get more value than the store bought toys.

    ReplyDelete