Saturday, January 15, 2011

Growing up too.


Here's a picture of baby girl on right before her first haircut. Her hair's always kind of crazy, just look at the pictures on the side of my blog. She's wearing a Rapunzel dress and sitting on her new bike that she got for Christmas. Just what every girl wears biking right? Such a mess.


The last three days she has been in underwear and using the potty. This is one part of growing up that I have to say I'm not sad about. She's the first kid that we've tried to train in the winter, so she's training a little later than the other kids, but she's still 4 months from her third birthday.

A while back, we were at Sam's, and Angie was shocked at the cost of pull ups. I promised the kids that I would put the pullup money in our vacation envelope. Since April 2001 I have had at least one kid, if not two, in diapers. Wow. that's almost 10 years straight. If we added up that cost would be astronomical. Maybe I'm better off not knowing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment