Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Growing up:(


Angie got new bedding for Christmas. In the last year she has gone from sleeping in the bunks with her brothers to finally sleeping in her own bed. In the last couple of months she has started moving away from pink. For some reason I am noticing that the natural next step for girls is turquoise or aqua. In this case, aqua, brown and white. I chose this set because its polka dots, another obsession of hers, and because its a quilt and therefore washable. We haven't taken the flowers off the walls yet, but I'm sure its coming. Her sheets are magnenta! That's the set Pam got her for Christmas, and while it doesn't technically match, it still looks cool. While she will always be my little girl, my first baby, she's growing up on me, no matter how often I tell her to quit it. Thankfully she still loves her Panda pillow pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment