Friday, August 31, 2012

New School Year

Well, school has started up again for us. I am the mom of a 6th, 5th, 2nd, K and Pre-k child. I am also taking college classes again. Shew!

The kids are adjusting, with Aiden being the most tired. As a kindergartener, its his first day of all day school. Angie started band this year, and is playing the clarinet. She says this is her favorite class.

Here's a rundown of activities, hopefully I will get pics up soon. Aiden and Zac are playing flag football. Aiden, Emi, and Angie are taking gymnastics. Zac is doing boxing and taking drum lessons. Tony is taking piano lessons, fencing, and doing cardioboxing with Brian. Angie is taking voice lessons and has signed up for the 4H food challenge. Each kid is only in one or two things, but when you multiply x5 its craziness.

My three oldest kids will be in GT this year. That means lots of projects. I have agreed to teach a unit called grossology. Ewww. Wish me luck. Somehow I also got roped into being on the parent involvement commitee.

I just booked a cruise for February. That's going to keep me going until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment