Friday, July 16, 2010

Tolerance

Yep, two posts in one day, it is a record. :)

This week, I took Angie and Tony to gymnastics Thursday evening. They usually go on Thursday mornings, but we went in the evening because Angie was at softball camp that morning. Zachary didn't go, seems he caught the virus I had earlier in the week. I'll spare you those details, but I will tell you that it is rare for either of us to be sick. Well, I ran into about 4 people that I knew, including one of the parents from Angie's dance class. This little girl was in gymnastics. I will tell you, she kind of bugs me. In dance she was always like "Miss Amy, Angie did this wrong, or miss Amy, Angie did that wrong." GRRR. So, after gymnastics, we are walking to the car, and she tells Angie "Don't forget what you need to work on and be sure to practice before next week." Kind of annoying, if you ask me.

So, when we get in our van, I ask Angie if it bothers her when this girl says stuff like that. Angie tells me, "no mom, she's my friend and she that's just the way she is". It doesn't bother me because she's right, I did mess up on that part and I do need to practice." Ahh, sweet girl. I could take a few pointers from her for sure. I need to work on letting more things so, letting less bother me and taking fewer things personally. These kids are teaching me so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment