Well, Brian was discharged from the hospital Tuesday. His dad met us at the hospital and we went over to the apartment and got settled in. I came home Wednesday after stopping at the store and picking up essentials like milk, bread, etc. We havent been home in over a month. Brian looked pretty rough Tuesday and Wednesday when I left, but his labs continue to rise. They will check them again tomorrow. He will be on antiviral meds for at least a year and he will do Rituxan again in 3 to 6 months. But compared to what he just did this is nothing. Rituxan is given once a week for 4 weeks and then repeat every 6 months. Its a newer cancer med so it doesnt have all the side effects, it just makes him feel flu-like for a day or two.
So Brian's dad is staying in the apartment with Brian and I'm home with the kids. I work Friday but will be back home Saturday for Angie's 9th birthday. I can't believe she is nine. I keep telling her to quit growing, but she keeps doing it anyway. she said she wanted to do her party when Brian got home, so I picked her up a little gift anyway and will get cupcakes or something one the way home tomorrow night.
I'll try to get photos up later of the easther parties.
here comes the son cookies
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment