Friday, September 11, 2009

Grandparents day at school




So, today was grandparents day at school. Grandparents were invited to come up and have lunch with the kids and they had a huge cake for them. Angie called and asked my dad to come and originally he said he couldn't but between her and my mom he was kind of guilted into it. So, he had lunch with Zach and then stayed and had lunch with Angie and Tony. I signed up to be a parent volunteer, so I was at the school filling out the paper work to get my criminal background check (not that I'm worried, I am a nurse so its part of the job) and decided to stop in for a picture.
They went with class shirts this year. Each class is a different color and they wear them Fridays and field trip days.

Man, I love my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment